Monday, November 5, 2007

Yarn envy!

I know I am not supposed to think about this, but I feel yarn envy!! Despite my yarn diet, I have ideas of mittens using Malabrigo yarn... 2 different colors. And a matching scarf for each pair... (2, so I can match my 2 winters coats: the light black one and the warmest navy one!)

In that respect, I need to try to resist buying a few skeins of Malabrigo Alpine Pearl, in worsted weight, but I may fail... It seems that this yarn is wonderful and I don't want to be left out!

As for the other yarn, I need your help!! I saw a someone using Malabrigo Merino, in worsted weight, Sealing Wax colorway (a non-solid red). Where can I find it???? I can't seem to find it anywhere I look on the interwebs!! Help!

In addition, where is the best place to order some Malabrigo? Who has the best selection and good prices? This yarn seems somewhat hard to find... :-(

Thank you!

No comments: