Monday, August 20, 2007

An intro, for a beginning.

Hello there!

This idea of a separate blog for elaborating on all knitting thoughts had been germinating in my head for quite a while now. Seeing other people's blogs gave me the motivation to proceed forward as they have been a great source of inspiration and ressource for me. I figure that maybe, just maybe, the same could happen to someone else. :-) Wishful thinking I guess.

Jersey torse
Jersey torse
Originally uploaded by diluvienne.

I want to freely discuss many aspects of the obssessed knitter life, such as yarn manufacturers, stores, patterns, technical issues, social issues, experimentations and so on. It is a little bare place for now, but it'll elaborate with time.

I want to be able to share pictures, stories, patterns (whenever possible), etc. All comments are welcomed! It is a tribune to encourage discussions, exchange, ideas, inspiration!

To all of those who inspired me, I thank you!

2 comments:

Eunice said...

thanks for the mention! it's always nice to read another knitting blog :)

dcoombs said...

Whoo!